CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A change...

...for now!

I went from this...



to this... this week!



It feels good to have short hair again. I know that I will grow it out again and it won't take me long. I have THICK fast growing hair!!

7 comment(s):

Maxine said...

You look so different! Like a new person! I don't think I ever noticed before what pretty eyes you have, Lori! Enjoy your new look and it is nice to have thick fast growing hair.

Anonymous said...

HEY LOR,
I HAVEN'T CK'D OUT YOUR PAGE LATELY. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! LOOKS EASY. I CUT MINE A LITTLE SHORTER ALSO..IT FEELS BETTER! HOPE ALL IS WELL....SHELLY B.

Jane-Jane said...

LOVE it! short is relative...your's looks long for me.

Neesie said...

Wow, enjoy your new do!

Crystal said...

Girlfriend!!!!!!!

--You look like you just stepped off the cover of Vogue!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lori you are just as CUTE as you can be!!!--I hope you are having a FABULOUS week with the new do!!!!!!

ps--I love the flower arrangements you did--beeeeautiful!!!!!! :)

ps--I miss you I am so sorry --I am lousy lurker these days!!!! :(

margaret said...

I love the hair!

Jennifer said...

I love your hair. I have actually been playing with the idea of going short myself. I am so unsure what to do. It looks so fun and funky and easy to maintain.