Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update...

Well we are so close to school being done. Joel and I still need to talk in more depth on what will happen next Fall, but for right now we are focused on the business and the auction! We are focusing on Summer for now. I know we need to act soon, but we are still praying about the whole school issue!

We did find out that their was a request from the other parents to have our son removed from the school, but that request was turned down by the school. We continue to pray for them and their daughter. The school has put Nicolai in with the fifth graders for recess...something I'm not happy about at all. I'm glad he is getting recess, but fifth graders? - Not so much! Nicolai is looking forward to Summer. I have briefly talked to him about the possibility of another school and he's not likin' that in anyway. He has friends where he is at and so it would be harder.

Sonja is doing well. She is Miss Molly Homemaker!! She loves to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer, "wipe" things down and is starting to be more and more independent. She looooooooves being outdoors. I think we will try and go for a walk today since it is nice and sunny. AND YES - there is nooooo snow!! Snow has left completely!! Yeah!!

Well there's a snippit. I hope your world is going great!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Snow? You just got rid of snow? I need to move where you are!

Your willingness to pray for the other family speaks so loudly of your faith. How awesome that you chose to pray for your "enemies", when so many others would be ready to do battle.

God will bless you!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I always pray that God's love radiates from me. It's all about Him - not me! What else do you do but pray for those that are unhappy with you or mistreat you?! There's no other solution! Snow? No we did get rid of snow approx. a month or so ago, but we did have snowflakes during a rain fall not too long ago. MN weather is crazy - the motto is: If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes and it will change!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...