Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Do you have a meeting?

My son, 6 yr. old Nico, my husband and myself were having dinner together last night when my father walked in the door. Upon seeing my father, Nico turned to me and asked, "Do you and Daddy have a meeting?" All we could do was laugh! To most people that isn't funny, but to our son, seeing Grandpa or Grandma walk in the door usually means that Mom and Dad are leaving and most likely they have a meeting! (We weren't going anywhere, we had a surprise visit from my Dad) Poor kid! That tells me we must have a large number of meetings that we attend. We do have our fair share of meetings, but they are usually all for a good purpose!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...