CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ladies......

You are invited to a Scrapping Extravaganza!! I am having an all day/night scrap day on Friday, March 31st, from 12 Noon - 12 Midnight. Please dust off your scrap books, pictures, papers and tools and bring them over. Dinner will be provided. Product will be available for sale. (Papers, a few stickers, etc.) Tools will be available for use. If you enjoy talking and munching on food, know where I live or know how to contact me to find out, you are invited! (And of course a female - sorry men, please take this opportunity to bless your wife by taking care of the little ones!! : )) Come on over - arrive when you can, stay as long as you wish!

8 comment(s):

Stephanie said...

Lori, that sounds fun! I hope I can make it!

QueenBee said...

Aww man! that does sound like fun! Wish I could join you!

Lori said...

Steph - I hope you can to, bring a friend or two or three!! We are going to have a blast!

Queenbee - Didn't you have some frequent flyer miles racked up, come on - use em'!!

Chris Good said...

So no guys scrapbok...that's like guyism (gals against guys scrapping) Just kidding...

:)

Kjj said...

Hooray!!! :) I am marking my calendar.

Lori said...

Chris - Guys do scrap book and they have some incredible books, but this is ladies night out!! Sorry!!:)

Chris Good said...

;)

margaret said...

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it but it sure sounds like fun! Scrappers rock!