Saturday, March 11, 2006

Ladies......

You are invited to a Scrapping Extravaganza!! I am having an all day/night scrap day on Friday, March 31st, from 12 Noon - 12 Midnight. Please dust off your scrap books, pictures, papers and tools and bring them over. Dinner will be provided. Product will be available for sale. (Papers, a few stickers, etc.) Tools will be available for use. If you enjoy talking and munching on food, know where I live or know how to contact me to find out, you are invited! (And of course a female - sorry men, please take this opportunity to bless your wife by taking care of the little ones!! : )) Come on over - arrive when you can, stay as long as you wish!

8 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

Lori, that sounds fun! I hope I can make it!

QueenBee said...

Aww man! that does sound like fun! Wish I could join you!

Lori said...

Steph - I hope you can to, bring a friend or two or three!! We are going to have a blast!

Queenbee - Didn't you have some frequent flyer miles racked up, come on - use em'!!

Chris Good said...

So no guys scrapbok...that's like guyism (gals against guys scrapping) Just kidding...

:)

Miss Kelly said...

Hooray!!! :) I am marking my calendar.

Lori said...

Chris - Guys do scrap book and they have some incredible books, but this is ladies night out!! Sorry!!:)

Chris Good said...

;)

margaret said...

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it but it sure sounds like fun! Scrappers rock!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...