Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

As I sit in my in-laws country lakeside pad smelling the aromas of turkey, yams, stuffing and potatoes cooking, I am reminded of why we celebrate this wonderful holiday. I am truly thankful for all that God has done for me and for my family. I am thankful for all that He has given us and the priveledges we have. I say a special prayer for those less fortunate today. I pray that they too find a warm meal and warm shelter today. That they too will someday know and believe in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. May you and yours have a bountiful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...