Monday, March 30, 2020

COVID-19

This time is extremely surreal. I am working part time from home. I need to go into the office to take care of a couple of things, but for the most part, I am at home.

My daughter started her online schooling today. A bit of anxiety of how it will all happen or take place, but I think she didn't mind it. She was tired when they were done, so I think it was a successful day. Unfortunately she is napping right now and it will mess up her sleep. Oh well!

So, I hope that you are not anxious or scared. These are extremely strange times. I pray that everyone is safe and has not been exposed to it. I pray that everyone is heeding the leaders recommendations and staying home, if you can.

As far as the frontline hard working people. Thank you! I pray for you daily. I pray that God protects you and keeps you safe.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 NIV

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...