Monday, January 21, 2019

2018!

Twenty-Eighteen has been a great year with some challenges. Sonja turned 12, entered seventh grade and continues to play the trumpet. Nicolai graduated high school and started NDSU with their pharmaceutical program. Grateful for how God has paved the way and opened doors for those two. Joel continues to climb the proverbial ladder at his work. He accepted a new position but thankful it did not cause another move. I continue to learn the finance world. It has been challenging and continues to be at times. I am slowly getting it and hope that I don't forget what I've learned.

I hope 2018 has been a good year for you!
Happy New Year!
2019

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...