Monday, January 29, 2018

Six Months!



It's already been six months! Amazing! We are getting settled and pretty much unpacked. Yes, even the storage boxes have been unpacked and gone through. This home is a blessing. We are enjoying it and its amenities. It is very strange for us to have a home that has every square inch of it completely finished. We are use to having to finish a basement or add our touch to something. This home is only two years old and has new, everything! We are technically the first owners. The previous owner, never lived in it. He rented it out to a few guys who slept in the basement and that was it.

In the past six months, I have finally acquired work. I started mid - October as an administrative assistant for a local financial planner. It has been something different. I usually find myself in the construction industry, but this time, it is finance! Not my forte!!

Kids are half way through school and Joel is getting settled into his new position with the railroad.

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...