Monday, July 21, 2014

THANK YOU!

Thanks for your prayers! I certainly felt them. Some things happened Friday that only could have happened because God made it so. So I thank you for being faithful and praying.

Feeling quite loved in the process....

As I have said many times, I was adopted as an infant. Raised and loved in a christian home with two siblings (not biological).

One of my sisters, sent me a text out of the blue just to tell me that she loves me and that she doesn't say it enough. Honestly, I don't say it enough either. I certainly feel it and am grateful for a family who opened their hearts and home to me. God has threaded his Love in so many ways throughout my life. I feel very privileged to live where I live, to have the family I have.

God is so good.........................all the time!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...