Sunday, July 06, 2014

A little disenchanted!

I really wish people would be honest when they sell things online. I mean, yes - I realize there is always going to be a jerk, but really if you are truly selling something, then be honest about it's condition.

For the first time tonight, I purchased an "Aero air mattress" for very very cheap. Got it home, it inflated as noted, but it began to leak. I had asked the owner point blank if it leaked and he said no. So of course, that makes me not happy. Thankfully my  handy husband will be fixing it or so I hope!

Aargh! Dishonesty will not get you anywhere!!!!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...