Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wow!

So, as you can tell - I haven't paid much attention to this blog. So much has happened in the last year or so. I am still at the same job that I was a year ago. I have  made some changes within my work place. We have added a few new faces and I am hopeful that the future at this place will continue to be great!

As far as family. We just returned from a vacation. We traveled to visit my sister, Janet and her family and then we took our time coming home to hit the Black Hills.

We had a fun time!

Mining Prospectors in Keystone, SD

We visited Bear Country in Rapid City, SD
And we climbed some rock at Needles Highway near Custer State Park.
Overall it was a great time and those are just a couple of things we did. We crammed in so much in just seven days. We saw my sister and her family in Denver, CO, we visited a candy factory, traveled to the Black Hills and toured mines, caves, did a zip line, climbed rocks, hiked trails and ate, slept a little and traveled! Whew!

Lori


No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...