Saturday, April 06, 2013

Learning to deal.....

I have been working at my new job now for almost one year. I will be celebrating my one year anniversary on April 24th. I had some difficulty dealing with a few co-workers, but I continue to trust God that He has me where he wants me. I keep trying elsewhere but no calls have come in. The one thing I may not find elsewhere is the flexibility this job brings. They allow me to adjust my schedule according to what our kids need. That is a great benefit.

School will be done soon and that means my schedule changes again. I'm currently looking for child care for Sonja. It's not looking good. I should always start in January to find childcare but I always procrastinate. As always, I'm trusting God will guide me to a solution.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...