Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe!!

Happy Birthday, Honey bunch!! :) I LOVE YOU!! I am proud of you for all you have endured lately and how you have found your strength in Christ to keep plodding forward. It hasn't been an easy time, but with God's grace and strength we have made it six months without a paycheck!! That is huge!!!

I thank God for you and am so blessed to have you as my husband. You are an amazing husband and father!

I'm sorry we aren't going out or doing a huge party, but I think you will like what I got for dinner! It's your favorite!! I hope the grill has gas!!!

Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY BOY, JOEY. MAY YOU HAVE MANY, MANY MORE. BLESS YOU ON YOUR BIG DAY AND ALWAYS. MOM AND DAD

Maxine said...

Hope your hubby had a happy day! Best wishes to your family, Lori. I see you are still struggling along, but keep looking up. Don't think our God doesn't know all about it!

Jane said...

i tagged you today...hope you play along!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...