Friday, January 30, 2009

A Message from Nicolai!


Hi - It's me Nicolai!! It's that time again when I overtake my Mom's blog and ask for your donations to help me make a difference. I'm doing the Jump Rope For Heart again. Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer; stroke is the number 3 killer and a leading cause of serious disability? Well, now you do!!

Click HERE and it should bring you to my Jump Rope For Heart Donation page.

Thank you for sponsoring my Jump Rope For Heart day and for helping American Heart Association get the word out about a how you can have a healthier happier heart!

Nicolai

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...