Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I wish you a Merry Christmas to you and your kin! I pray that this Christmas season brings good cheer and great memories! I'm sorry if you are missing a loved one, or are without while they are a way. May God bring you peace to endure this season without them.

Thank you to those who sacrifice their time away. Thank you for those who make it possible for us to celebrate our Jesus' birth.

Merry Christmas!

May you experience God's love today!

Lori

3 comments:

Jenny and Matt said...

Merry Christmas, Lori!!

Mama Bear said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Lori.

Crystal said...

hi Lori--this is me Crystal hey do you think I could give you a phonecall?---my e-mail is

jeff_nelson186@yahoo.com

thanks a million I just want to ask you a question :)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...