Monday, November 03, 2008

Your Invited.....

To a Norwex party!! I'm hosting my first Norwex party at my home on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 6:29pm. If you live near me, you certainly can join me in my home to learn about this new amazing product!

If you don't live near me or are unable to attend, go to www.norwex.ca and click on products. You will see some pretty cool things to help you clean your home completely chemical free. If something interests you, please contact me at Loriwestrum@hotmail.com. You may also email me for directions if you are near by. I will be placing an order the day after my party, November 14th. You will receive your product before Christmas, so be thinking of Christmas gifts as well!!

What if I told you that your home could be more sanitary by cleaning with only WATER and a revolutionary Antibacterial Microfiber Cloth?

What if I told you that you could even go so far as to remove the bacteria to a 99.9% clean surface with ONLY water and a Norwex Enviro Cloth? That's right - NO CHEMICALS whatsoever!! Would you believe me? Most of us need to try it for ourselves before we'll believe something so far from the mainstream methods of cleaning.

Norwex believes so strongly in their Microfiber and other environmentally sound products, that the entire product line is backed by a 60-day money back satisfaction guarantee, and warranties of 1-5 years depending upon the product!

Norwex will save you money, time, your health and environment. I invite you to look at a revolutionary way of cleaning your home! Check it out!!!

No comments:

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...