Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great Week!

This is our last day to enjoy our time out of reality! Joel has had to do a little bit of business and check in, so reality has always been looming! Which is probably a good thing!

It has been nice to get away from the phone and regular routine of life for a short bit. I'm sad to see the time end, but sooner or later I will miss the kids too!

We have been enjoying crafts that Breezy offers over the last two days. Yesterday we made plates. Today I painted a piggy bank and Joel and I will etch some glasses later in the day. It has been nice and relaxing to sleep in, swim and relax in the hot tub.

Tuesday night we even enjoyed some bingo. The resort offers free bingo to those staying at Breezy. I won three games and Joel won one. We won three litres of pop and a garbage pizza at a local restaurant.

It has been nice connecting with some of the other tenants as well. There isn't a lot of people here. Joel and I had the pool and hot tub to ourselves last night at 9:30pm! Have I mentioned how nice it's been?!

Thanks again to Joel's parents for helping us with the kids - it's been marvelous!!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Oh how fun Lori! I haven't won in Bingo for forever!!!!! ENJOY

Mama Bear said...

Oh how fun Lori! I haven't won in Bingo for forever!!!!! ENJOY

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...