Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Thanks...

Thanks for the input! It's what I thought you would say, and I know, but it is hard to communicate with someone who is not like-minded!! There are a few other things that have gone on, that I honestly don't know how to address. The parents have HUGE potty mouths and I'm probably not going to allow Nicolai to be there much if at all. The friend will have to be here! School is starting soon and they will be able to see each other there!! It has given us several teachable moments regarding language and how to be a good example for his friend. He says he gets it, I just hope he actually does follow through!

2 comments:

Jane said...

keep being the light of Jesus, and using the teachable moments. And if a potty mouth is all he is exposed to, then praise God....that is much easier to overcome than some other issues. I'll be praying for this family. God has them in your path for some reason...I'll be praying for you as you continue to build the relationship for the Kingdom.

Jane said...

I have a debit card for my online digital purchasing, but it is never out of the house. I've used it once in the last 8 months.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...