CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh no....

There she goes again growing up... I think our napping days our over! Sonja lately hasn't minded going into bed for nap, but then sits and chats with herself for 2 plus hours or more. She might take a half hour snooze, but it takes two hours to get her to that point. AWwwwwwwwwwee she's growing up!! I do enjoy nap time though - so I'm not ready to give it up!! :)

6 comment(s):

Alleen said...

Hey, as long as she stays in there, I say let her chat!! you still get a break,right?????

DJ Holly Rock said...

Hey Lori,

Could you please email me??? I have no idea what is going on but you are more than welcome to be invited to the new(old) blog. My email is:

hollygirlone@gmail.com

:)Holly

Heidi & Scott said...

I know what you're going through- it is taking the boys longer and longer to fall asleep at nap time. At least they sleep for about 1-1 1/2 hours by the time they really fall asleep.

But I need the naps! So I'm keeping them in there as long as I can. My biggest concern is moving to the big-boy beds. When there is nothing to contain them, I wonder if they will stay in bed??? I'm afraid!

Jamie said...

I don't think you need to give it up yet. My daughter went through many phases with naps. I'd think she was done with them and within a few weeks or even months, she'd be back to taking long naps. She is now 4 1/2 and still has quiet time every day. Sometimes she sleeps and sometimes she doesn't. But she knows that she needs to be in her room for the entire time.

Jane-Jane said...

oh how I love nap time. I'll be praying for you as you adjust.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I so love those naps also. Maya's are getting shorter and shorter.