CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Who needs toys....

....when you have a toy box?!




10 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just the most beautiful little Princess you ever saw? Don't anyone dare disagree with me because I'm her Lake Six Grandma and I know. XXXXOOOO

Kim said...

When did she get all that hair!!?? Oh my gosh she is growing up!!!

Mamita J said...

Boxes are always the best! Sonja is really getting big - and what a cutie!

Julie

Heidi & Scott said...

That is a lot of hair! She just gets cuter all the time!

Jane-Jane said...

boxes are the best!

and ditto to everyone else's comments, she is getting so big and sooo beautiful!

Carrie B said...

Que linda!

Our Family of 5 said...

My goodness she is a cutie. Is her hair as thick as it looks?

Katie said...

Awwww...she has the cutest smile !!

Maxine said...

I remember my daughter doing the same thing! What a cutie-pie you have.

Emily's Entries said...

Those pics are so cute!!!!