Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Emily Update!

Today Emily had another MRI. The doctor did say that there was another lump/cyst that was found. He said that if it does not dry up on it's own, they will need to go back in. Emily had a restless night. She has lost her short term memory. The last thing she remembers is the Anaesthesiologist telling her a joke before falling asleep. When she was up during the night, my sister would sing praise songs to her to try and calm her and when Janet would forget the next verse, Emily would remember. She keeps asking if she's had the surgery. She can start to see outline of things with her left eye. She can see a white board that is in the room, but is unable to read anything on it. Thank you for your continued prayers!

7 comments:

Jane said...

I'm praying! praying for all!

Jane said...

Yes Lori, He will take care of the new cyst. Pray Big!

Thank you for your enthusiasm about my dad's recovery. I must admit that I did not have good feelings about dad's surgery before hand. He is 75 and I have seen him have a hard time getting over stuff these past 7 years. But he sounds GREAT and ready to tear the world apart.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I just wanted to let you know I was praying for Emily!!

Maxine said...

Lori, we have Emily on our prayer list. Thanks for the update--we'll continue in prayer. The Lord knows exactly what He's doing.

Thanks for coming by my blog today and for caring about your old friend.:-) My problems are so small compared to others, but I got more jammed than I was before my blogging break (it's a long story) and have been somewhat stressed off and on. Hope to make a Merry Christmas post around Friday or so. Take care of yourself!

Greta Jo said...

Praying still for Emily!

Jane said...

any news today???

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...