Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Don't waste time!

I'm sitting here reflecting on the crazy weekend we had, but how wonderful it all was. I look to the rest of the week with the same craziness facing me, but know that it will all come one day at a time and thus will get through it all.

Tomorrow we head to Wisconsin for a funeral. I don't know the deceased, I've never met him. We are going to support our friend who recently unexpectadly lost her brother. It is very sad. I feel for her and her family as they go through such a rough time. I do know that there is great things happening amongst the unexpected. Relationships are healing because of this unexpected event. Praise God!

I pray for my friend and her family that they be strengthened and lifted up.

I too remember that time can't be wasted in telling those around you how you feel about them. More importantly, that you share the free gift that God has for them, if they are yet not convinced. God has the Ultimate Gift, if only you receive.

(To find out more... click onto the Ready? button to the right of my side bar.)

2 comments:

The Charlebois said...

Lori,
It means so much to our whole family that you guys plan to be at Rich's funeral. I know Margie is really going to appreciate it. You guys are great friends.
See you there...

Anonymous said...

I'M THERE IN SPIRIT...IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW MONTHS SINCE MY BROTHER'S DEATH. WE ARE MOVING ON, BUT EVERY DAY I THINK OF HIM. EVERY DAY I THANK GOD WE HAD 40 YEARS WITH HIM, AND EVERY DAY I AM THANKFUL I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN.
HUGS, SHELLY B.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...