Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Day of Prayer!

Jesus tells us that where two or more are gathered in prayer, He will be present! Let’s all gather together in the blogosphere for the children! I will be setting aside this Thursday, July 26, as a day of prayer, for the children listed at Janne's Jabberwocky, and for any others that come to my attention. For the children who are sitting in PGN or other steps in the adoption process and waiting to come home. Will you do the same? If so, please leave a comment to let me know you will be praying, and spread the word to as many people as you can! Let’s lift these needs up to the Lord together!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Lori--I will be praying tomorrow with you for all of the precious children of the world...those waiting for their family to bring them home and those waiting for a family to find them.

Anonymous said...

I'M THINKING OF THOSE WAITING TO ADOPT, WAITING TO BE ADOPTED, AND ALSO FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN LIFE SO OTHERS CAN ADOPT. I AM PRAYING FOR THEM ALL. IT IS MAYBE ONLY ONE DAY THAT WE ARE PICKING TO DO SO PUBLICLY, BUT IN ACTUALITY, IT IS THOUGHT ABOUT OFTEN BY ME. I WAS ALMOST THERE ONCE! I THINK OF IT OFTEN.... "WHAT IF..."
SHELLY B.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...