Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update!

Those that are supporting me and encouraging me, I thought I would update you. With two children at home, I haven't had much time to exercise and so I'm not dropping as fast as I had hoped. I'm currently down 12 lbs. I know I had told you a couple of weeks ago that I had lost 15, but that was the week that I got sick and so I did hop up a little bit. My virtual walk is down to 337 and I have been without pop for over three weeks. The day I stopped drinking it, is the last time I had some. I'm amazed that I am still dropping even though I haven't exercised much. My goal is to find some time to fit that in on a regular basis.

Sonja is walking all over the place. Her hair is getting very long. I think I might have to get it cut soon.

Nico is doing OK. We butt heads from time to time. He goes in today at 1 for his testing. I will let you know how it goes.

Joel is busy with work. We have some change happening again in our business. We are praying about those changes and seeking God's guidance. Please pray that the building our business is currently in, sells. We have buyers that have financing secured, but they are himmin' n' hawing about something and so we are praying that the closing does go through. We really need this personally to happen as well.

Thanks for your prayers!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aunt Lori,
12 lbs is still great and no pop is even more amazing! Do you still crave it? Do you get caffiene headaches?

Awww Sonja's hair is getting long ans she is walking everywhere?! I wish I could be there to see it!

I hope Nico's testing goes good. Don't worry about the butting heads..I know its different but all kids butt heads with their parents some time.

I will pray for your business and that God's will will be done with the building situation

Natalie said...

Holy cow...12 lbs. is great! Way to go!

I'm curious as to how things went today with Nico's appointment. I'll check back tomorrow.

Jennifer said...

12 pounds is awesome. Go look at two 5 pound bags of potatoes and two pounds of butter!
We need some new Sonja pictures with her hair. Does she let you put stuff in her hair?
I will be praying for you and Nico and for the business.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...