Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Home again, home again...

...jiggity jig!!

Well, even though I'm happy to be home to see my hubby and son, I wish I were still in SC. I miss seeing my sister and her family! They have a bustling household and it is fun to be apart of it! AND I wish my nephew could come and fix our house of it's computer problems!!! Maybe we can fly him back some time to help us out!


Sonja fell asleep on her Auntie's shoulder! My sister ate it all up!!


My sister's beautiful family!


The girl's, in their backyard by the pool!!

6 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like you have a GREAT family.

Stephanie Balvin said...

They are a beautiful family! Welcome home!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you got home safely. We all miss you both!!

Natalie said...

Glad you made it home safely and that you had such a wonderful time with your sister and her family!

Emily said...

Hey! This is Emily....you started quite the trend down here. Sarah got a blog, I got a blog, and now my two friends have them. Go figure!

Lori and Robby said...

Great picture of all the girls!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...