Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sharing is caring!!

A little bit of Leche (milk) for Sonja!!!



...Some for Donald!! (She was busy playing and so I took the opportunity to get another load of laundry switched around and I came around the corner to her feeding Donald!!)



"Can you see my teeth, I have eight now!!"



Up close and personal!! I thought she was going to stop and let me get another cute picture of her, but I guess not!!!



I received a wonderful surprise today from my Secret Blog Pal!!! Yes, I am a fellow scrapper and stamper. I use to sell SU, but no longer do. These will definitely come in handy!! THANK YOU SBP - I love em'!!!

8 comments:

bodegalee said...

Hey Lori,
your dd is just sooooo cute.. If you get a chance, email me: Bodegalee@comcast.net....just wanted to chat/share re: a post you made somewhere else (All good I promise :) I just think we've got perhaps two kiddos who might be pretty similar (of the male persuasion)... and if you scroll back thru my blog you'll understand!! Take care
Leigh

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the pic of her feeding the duck!! Too cute!!

Miss Carrie said...

Lori, once again, she is so cute! And I bet you will make some great scrapbook pages and cards with those letters!

Beverly said...

She is so adorable! I like the "boings" in your last post, too.

Maxine said...

Cute as usual! Lori, I have tagged you with an award. Come over to my place to read about it.
Blessings!

Natalie said...

What a sweetheart...sharing with Donald! She is so cute!

Crystal said...

Lori--I just love you!!!--has anyone told you lately what a great mom you are?!!! Seriously you are a great great mom--I love that Sonja is feeding Donald so so so cute!!!! I hope is well my friend!!! hugs to you --if I ever come to Minnesota I am coming to see you!!!!

valerie said...

Great photos! The more blurry ones capture the fast action of the baby! Gotta capture those moments while you can...

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...