Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm Here and I wish I could stay longer!!

I am in Aiken, South Carolina at my sisters house and I'm having a blast! Sonja is starting to warm up to her cousins, auntie and uncle!! She every-once-in a while will go into a crying stint when she feels a little overwhelmed!! I wish we lived closer so that she would eventually know exactly who they are and not have to "warm" up to them every time she sees them!! Oh well!! We are having a great time! I went to their church today to see the new building that they just recently moved into! It is very nice!! They built a huge building with a very nice gym in it!! Here is a few pictures from today...







4 comments:

Natalie said...

Three darling girls!!!

JuJu - said...

Have a great time and keep taking pics:):)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad to hear that you are having a great time.

Miss Carrie said...

Sonja is so cute! So are your nieces. Have fun!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...