Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Great Egg Hunter!


















Sunday was a good day! Nico had fun finding eggs. He didn't have his little cousins to find them with, which I think is a bummer sometimes, but there was no fighting over eggs so it's not all bad!! We had a fabulous lunch prepared by Aunt Cathy (sister-in law) and Annie (Niece). Always too much food! Thank you to all who left a birthday wish for Joel. He, too, had a good day!

PS. Congratulations Amy and Daryl Becker! Welcome Gavin!!! Can't wait to meet him!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. You guys make such a beautiful family. Happy Belated birthday to your hubby.

JuJu - said...

So glad you guys had a great time and there was no great sin around!!!hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Gotta love a late night typer!!!

Love to you all!!!!

JUlia:):)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Beautiful family!!! Glad to hear that you had a great Easter.

Shannon said...

I LOVE action Egg Hunting pics!!! You all look great!!!

Kerry said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter. I love the family picture!

Crystal said...

You guys are a beautiful beautiful family!!!! I love the pics of Nico finding eggs--he is so cute!!!! I always tell you this but he has got to meet my Caleb!!! They would be great buds!!!! hugs to you Lori I hope you are having a great week!!!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...