Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Princess and Captain Underpants!

WARNING: The end of the post is R rated. ; ) If you are offended by the sight of underwear, please stop reading now and move on!

For those of you who can laugh at a child's antics, keep on reading...

WOW! Two posts in one week and back to back - what's goin' on?! The laundry is being neglected while Sonja naps!

The Princess and her cheesy smile...


The nap couldn't come soon enough!


The thank yous are done!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!


Here's the R rated part! ; )

We wouldn't have known about this character if it wasn't for school and being a member of the Scholastic Book Club. Our son decided to dress up like....CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS last night and strut his stuff for us to get a good laugh! Nico is a character all himself - we don't put him up to any of this! There is never a dull moment in this household!! So without any further ado, I give you....Captain Underpants.


(Note the big pile of laundry in the background - It's still there!)



I-ko-rumba! What do ya' do?!!

11 comments:

Karen D. said...

Lori,
I love this post! Captain Underpants is tooo funny! I needed a good laugh! Sonja is adorable as always!

Take care!
Karen

Natalie said...

OH....That is too funny! What a silly guy!

Don't worry about that laundry...you just keep on posting ;)

JuJu - said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! I love that kiddo!! He reminds me of my oldest son Curtis -
Curtis is 19 and still entertaining us:):)
Sonja - beautiful as ever:)

Julia

Andrea said...

My personal favorite? The blue AND red socks. A superhero's gotta be fashionable, right? SO cute. Such a look on his face- and Julia is right, I see a lot of Curtis in these pictures. You've got quite the comedian on your hands!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Captain Underpants R-O-C-K-S!!!!

Megan

Bekah said...

Oh I love the precious sleeping baby in the highchair and Captain Underpants is hilarious!!!!

Kim said...

Captain Underpants is the best!! And can someone tell me what this laundry thing is? I thought you just went out and bought more clothes!! LOL :)

Crystal said...

ooooh my goodness Lori--I am cracking up!!! I love CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!!! You know what Nico-- is going to be one funny guy when he grows up!!! He is going to have the best sense of humor!!! I love this!!! Can he come over here-- I have said this before but Caleb and him would get along just great!!!! Caleb is sleeping now but I have to show im this --he will love it!!! :o)

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness - those are some blackmail pics if ever I've seen some!!! Hilarious!

I love the highchair pic too :-)

Jennifer said...

OMG That is so cute. Dont worry about the laundry. Enjoy those kids because they will not be little for long. I really enjoy your blog

Anonymous said...

THE DUST BUNNIES AND THE LAUNDRY CAN WAIT... TAKE CARE OF U AND TAKE CARE OF THOSE BABIES!! CAPT' UNDERPANTS ROCKS!! MY "BABY" IS TURNING 13... ENJOY EM WHILE THEY'RE YOUNG AND GET STUFF DONE QUICK WHILE SHE SLEEPS!! IT'S HARDER WHEN YOU'RE "OLDER" AINT IT?? YOU'LL GET IT...IT'S SOooo WORTH IT! LOVE THE PIX! SHELLYBUNDY

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...