Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogcation!

No I'm not taking one, but I feel as if I've defaulted to that! My days are blending and I can't seem to get out from under the laundry, dishes, diapers and thank yous that I still need to write! This transition has been going well, but I truly don't have time for anything "extra" and so the first thing to get dropped is this blog! Sorry!! I will be taking pictures and try to update for those that are too far to keep track of Sonja and Nico.

My in-laws were very kind to take Nico for a whole week while he had Spring Break! That was very nice and it gave Joel and I time to connect with Sonja.

Joel's Uncle, Pete, came for one night. He was up from Florida for a long weekend. We had a great time talking and hearing him play the piano. Here's a video of our future pianist. I was taking lessons until our financial priorities changed! Some day I will get it, just like speaking Spanish! Those are two of my future goals, maybe once the kids are grown it will come!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Blogger buddies - I'm checking your sites and keeping track, but if I have Sonja in one arm, I can't leave comments! Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you as you adjust to a new one in your home, are about to bring that little one home or are still waiting. The wait is a killer! Hang in there!!

Well I'm off to see if I can do another load of laundry, write another Thank you and change another diaper. If only I had four arms instead of two......

7 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

WOW, what a busy life!! Enjoy every second of it with your little angel. She will be grown up all too fast.

Kim said...

I'm right there with you!! It's amazing how busy I've become. :)

Maxine said...

I've missed you Lori, but I sure do understand! Wow! What a blessed life for you and your hubby. Treasure this time--it's gone so fast as Ginger said. Uncle Pete can come to my house and play any time. Is he ever good! And Sonja is coming along! God bless. Please visit when you can. Thanks for the videos. My youngest daughter really enjoys them.

Stephanie Balvin said...

I had no idea that Joel could play the piano so well! Way to go!

Crystal said...

okay did you get in my mind, read it and then post what I was thinking? ---I am right there with you every step!!! So busy and half the time I am one handed!!! Don't worry we will always be here when you get back no matter when you have time!!! I love this video--Sonja is a little cutie pie!!

Natalie said...

The video is darling. She just wants to get in on the action. It looks like she really enjoys the music. Yep, you just might have a future pianist on your hands.

Stephanie Balvin said...

Obviously I skim read and I missed the part about it being Joel's uncle. Oops! :)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...