Saturday, March 17, 2007

April isn't here yet and.....

...it's already jam packed full of stuff to do!!

My husband's birthday, Easter, Sonja's Dedication and First Birthday and a trip to South Carolina to see my sister and her family. Whoo Hoo!!

I can't wait! My sister called me up and asked if I would be willing to come and visit if she bought the ticket with her frequent flyer miles. "Ummmm, YES!!"

So Sonja and I will be hopping on a plane in April and visiting my sister and her family of six!!! Can't wait!! I'm so excited!!

Thank you, Janet!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you are going to be very busy. I know it will be a blast!!!

Crystal said...

oooh my goodness!!! --You are going to have the time of your life!!! Just you and Sonja? How fun is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs!!!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...