Thursday, February 08, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!


Daddy's first meeting!!


Sonja is crying her head off. She has only "super napped" in our arms twice. Please pray that this evening isn't another repeat of last time!

Last time she was up from 11:30pm-5am! Zoiks!

Even though she hasn't been able to fully be comfortable with us yet, it still is a great day! My husband and I are celebrating 15 years. We have had our challenges of infertility, parenting and finances, but with God we have made it through. He continues to carry us into the next 15 years! We are so grateful for all He has done! The past 15 years have been amazing! God has certainly blessed us with a beautiful home, two wonderful children and each other! We are overwhelmed with God's love today!!

Joel continues to love me despite my goofups!! I had three bags packed, two carry ons packed and I thought I had everything we could ever need on this trip. I forgot Joel's pants!!!! He has the jeans that he traveled in and a pair of dressy ones for the Embassy! Joel will soon be the new receipient of a couple of pairs of pants from the local mall!! Yes, those of you who are counting, there's another "forgetful" moment that you can chalk up!!

11 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Beautiful family!!1

Jenny and Matt said...

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Stephanie Balvin said...

That is SOOOOO exciting, I am so happy for you. God is so Awesome isn't He? Wow, I am praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY "NEW PARENTS!" GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. I AM CHECKING OUT YOUR PROGRESS AS THE WEEK GOES ON. THINKING OF YOU !! LOR, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT BLONDE?? NOT LIKE YOU HAD ANYTHING ELSE ON YOUR MIND HUH? JOEL DON'T NEED A BUNCH OF PANTS DOES HE??
TAKE CARE ALL! SHELLY

margaret said...

Sonja is the perfect anniversary present! God has perfect timing!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary. I'll sing to you later...

ha ha ha ha about the pants.

And I laughed at the Whau-ta-mala comment. What happened to the G? But I love the way they say it.

So glad you all are together. Only thing missing is Nico. Not too long and it'll all be complete.
MEgan

Andrea said...

Yea! Happy Anniversary! What an incredibly special time for you all.

Poor Joel- no pants. That's one of my biggest fears when I travel. Not so much pants, but my makeup. Yikes!

Let's pray for a peaceful night :)

bodegalee said...

What an awesome way to spend your anniversary!! Beautiful pics and so many fun folks there now you can play with too :) Have a fantastic time!! :)

Leigh

Walls Down Church Kids said...

Soooo very excited for you all!!! God is wonderful...and Happy Anniversary too!

Crystal said...

Lori--God is amazing isn't he?!!! She is just beautiful!!!!!! I am so happy you are there--I am crying happy tears for you and Megan!!!!! Now how awesome is that?--a divine appointment that you are there together at the same time again!!!!--He is amazing!!!! Enjoy your little baby girl and you and your hubby have the time of your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

I will be in prayer for her adjustment. I know how hard it is to see them struggle.

You forgot the poor guy's pants???? I would have loved to be in the hotel room with y'all when that conversation took place! That's a classic!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...