Friday, February 09, 2007

Daddy's Girl!

If you haven't noticed, all of the pictures are with Joel and Sonja in them!! She has really taken to Joel and doesn't want to have too much to do with me! That's ok, until we get home! Joel already has a clingy kid and really doesn't want another!! Please don't miss understand me! He loves that she loves him, but when it is 24/7 that you can't really do anything unless they are right at your hip! It gets hard!



Kissing her dolly!





Joel would stick something in his mouth and she would try to lean forward and do the same!


She is doing well! She LOOOOOOOVVVVVVES her Daddy! I am glad!

Tomorrow we head to Antiqua with Cesar, the driver! We hope to hookup with a friend from MN and see how she is doing. She is here with her school for three months.

I'm hoping that Megan is doing better, so that we can hookup with her as well! Next week we hope to hookup with Natalie and maybe even Farrah!

I hope I'm not too tired to post tomorrow evening, but if there isn't a post, it's because I am!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

SO cute. There is something so precious about a Daddy and his little princess. I am sure she'll come around, and you'll be right back in there with the Velcro Baby! :)

Have fun in Antigua. Take lots of great pictures for those of us wishing we were there with you!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Daddy's girl is so cute. She will attached to your hip soon enough.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Have fun in Antigua. I hope we still get to se you.

Sonja looks just so happy I'm glad that Sonja and Daddy are having some bonding time.

Megan

Maxine said...

Oh my goodness!!! My oldest daughter was the same way when we went to pick her up! She took to my husband and wanted nothing to do with me. It was that way when we first got home, but it didn't last too long! But I will say that she was pretty much a Daddy's girl most of her childhood. But we became best friends! So glad you have this little lady! I am enjoying reading about the progression of things. Blessings!

Karen D. said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! Congratulations! Hopefully, she will soon attach to you! Enjoy this special time!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Oh, darling pix. Daddy's little girl, huh? So precious. Have a fun day in Antigua.
We are having another good day today. Will go to Uncle Jon's later. Now we are going to clean Nico's room so Sonja can't put all those little toy pieces in her mouth when she checks out big brother's room. Have to be safe. Grandma speaking!!
All's well here and it's even going to be 5 above today. yay!!
Love from all of us in BL

Crystal said...

oooh LORI--Sonja looks sooo sooo happy!!!! I wish I was there to meet up with you!!!!! You guys sound like you having soo sooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures--we understand if you are too tired --don't worry about us!!! --Just love on your hubby and that beautiful baby girl of yours!!! I love her hair--she has soooo much I love it!!!!!

Kerry said...

Ah man, now I'm jealous again! I want to hang out with y'all too.

Cameron was a Daddy's boy in Guatemala too. I would joke and say it was time for Daddy to go back to work! It all evens out though and now he has times when he wants us both. Have fun in beautiful Antigua!

Andrea said...

I could not be MORE happy for the two of you! You look so great together with your new baby!! God bless you guys and bring you home safely!

Walls Down Church Kids said...

I really enjoy your pix...it is so exciting to see the love that is obvious in your family!!

Alleen said...

She's just precious with her daddy!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...