Saturday, February 10, 2007

Antigua, of course!!!!

Antigua, as usual, is beautiful! It was hot and getting hotter. Here we are with our friend, Carry, from Minnesota. She attends Bethel and is here for three months with a group from her school. They are staying in Antigua this week to enter Spanish school. Carry does really well already. It was fun to see her. Carry and I go back approx. 5 years. She is a sister to friends from our church. Carry and I both use to be in Children's Ministry and she was always so kind and quick to help me out with ideas and suggestions! Craig and Kris, (Carry's Mom and Dad) Carry looks great, she has sun kissed cheeks and is enjoying her time!



Beautiful Antiqua!









Sonja's Jade bracelet I had made for her at the Jade factory today! We went to the factory again, so Joel could see it. Guess who we saw, Dana? Yes - Edwin!! Edwin got us our driver for today, Ceasar! So I was able to thank him for doing that! (Dana is Joel's sister who was with me on my visit trip. Edwin was our driver to Antigua that day!) He recognized me and he mentioned that Dana emailed him to tell him we were coming again. He's a cute man who has himself quite the tourism business!



TH TH THat's All folks! We had a great day, but are tired! Maybe to the pool we will go!! Til later.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

super super super fun... thanks for the post!

JuJu - said...

Those pics brought back great memories!!

JUlia:)

Kim said...

I love the braclet. This post also made me want to go back....soon.....hummmm....maybe I can talk to DH about that one. :)

Alleen said...

Such memories flooding back!

.

Andrea said...

I am so happy you are having such a wonderful time. I cannot wait to see more of your trip!!

Kerry said...

Jealous. STILL.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pictures. The little bracelet is so adorable.

Crystal said...

I want to be there too!!!! Ohhh you guys look like you are just having too much fun!!!! :o) I love the bracelet we bought one too!!! I love it!!!! OOOH Lori--I wish I was there your trip brings back so many memories!!!!! I am so happy for you--can you believe this is all actually happening?!!! You are a momma to a beautiful baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Antigua looks great. I'm jealous. We were supposed to go today. If I can ever get all three of us feeling good at the same time we might be able to venture out before we leave.

Love the jade bracelet.

Megan

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...