Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Adios Amigos!

Bye Bye.....


We're going to pick up our gift.....



Until Guatemala........

For my blogger buddies who were wondering.........the laptop is packed!
We are at the Westin (Marriott is booked). We leave early tomorrow morning.
Abuela y Abuelo (Grandma and Grandpa)please don't be upset if the post isn't on right away in the morning. We will be busy getting Sonja!!
Next post from Guatemala...

PS. Thanks Steph for offering to bring a meal. I'm thinking people can start coming over by the 16th. We don't expect anything! We are anxious to have her meet friends!

9 comments:

JuJu - said...

Woooooo-Hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you and I look forward to seeing pics of your PICK-UP trip!!

CONGRATS!!!


JUlia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

YAHOOOOOOOO, go get that baby girl. Can't wait to see pictures.

Kerry said...

Travel prayers my friend! Have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see your first post from Guatemala!

Crystal said...

I am anxiously awaiting to hear from you in GUATEMALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lori I am so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HollyGee said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your posts from GC....this is sooo exciting.

Natalie said...

Wahoo! Can't wait to see your first post from Guatemala with your baby in hand!

Alleen said...

YIPPPEEE! Can't wait to see the next post with your precious gift in your arms FOREVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Joel and Lori! We are so happy for you. What a wonderful Anniversary present!
Love,
The Lusk's

Tricia said...

GREAT NEWS, LORI!

I cannot wait to see your pictures and hear all about your trip! Enjoy & savor each precious second! What a gift!

And I loved the Westin! I just left there last Monday and I return on the 27th of this month!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...