Friday, January 26, 2007

Thank you!!

I over-nighted our re-fingerprinting applications on Tuesday, Jan. 23rd and on Thursday, Jan. 25th they had returned to us the receipt and form needed to take to the re-fingerprinting appointment! The appointment isn't until Feb. 3rd! UGGGH!!! Oh well - thanks for your prayers, we got the receipt and form in a very quick time frame!! Yeah!!!

I had called my SW to see if we could get in today on one of the "emergency" appointments, and she didn't think that it would happen. So we are going in on Feb. 3rd. Now for pink!! COME ON EMBASSY!!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

COME ON PINK!!!!!

Crystal said...

HEY you --I am back and I will be stalking your blog like crazy for PINK!!!! COME ON FAST!!!! Lori--I am so excited for you--will you take your labtop with you!!!!!!!!!! I will bring the hankies!!! I can't wait!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Karen D. said...

Lori,
I think we were at the Marriott at the same time. You look familiar! Congratulations on Sonja! I know that you can't wait to get her home!

Re-doing my Dossier is just a precaution. The attorney thinks it will be okay, but I want to be sure! I am praying that Abbie is home by the end of April!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Come back anytime!

Karen

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...