Thursday, February 01, 2007

PINK!! We got PINK!!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!! We finally got PINK!! But we need your prayers...



We are so excited!! We can't wait to bring her home!! ....But our fingerprints aren't updated yet! We are going in tomorrow to have them redone. They can't check them until Monday, Feb. 5th. PLEASE PRAY THAT ON MONDAY, FEB. 5TH OUR FINGERPRINTS ARE READABLE AND WE DO GET CLEARANCE!! As soon as we get clearance we are hopping on a plane and waiting for our Embassy appointment down there with Sonja in our arms!! My prayer this week is that we get to spend our 15th Wedding Anniversary in Guatemala!! It is on February 8th!!

Our Embassy appointment was set for Wed., Feb. 7th, but because of our fingerprinting, we are having to delay it approx. a week! Ugggh!! Please pray that we can get an appointment only three or four days later, instead of a week or longer!!

I KNOW That God has got this under control! Please pray for my husband and I that we can have understanding!!

14 comments:

JuJu - said...

I am so happy for you - and I love you blog - I check it daily to read the scriptures and I love that your faith speaks for itself!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Julia

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

You go girl!!! I am soooo happy for you. Praying that everything works out with the fingerprints.

The Charlebois said...

PRAISE JESUS!!!! WOO HOO!!!
We are SO excited for you guys! :)

JP & Audra

Crystal said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY goodness I am so so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will say some prayers for you about the fingerprinting clearance--don't worry sweetie he will bring you through this little hurdle he has brought you this far!!!! You are so so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

I'm praying! I'm praying!

Stephanie Balvin said...

YEAH!!!! OH man, my adrenaline is running for you, I can only imagine how you all are feeling! Can't wait to hear what happens!

HollyGee said...

Yippiiieee!!! I hope the fingerprint people are good to you:)

Natalie said...

Right on!!!! I'll be praying for you!

I'd love to meet you and your family in Guat. We'll be staying at the Clarion Suites from the 10th-16th. My email is jnk_fly@yahoo.com. Let's keep in touch!

Congratulations! Everything with the fingerprinting is going to turn out just fine!

Andrea said...

Yahoo!! The fingerprints will turn out JUST fine! I am SO excited! I can't wait to see your daughter HOME!! WAHHOOOOOOOO

welch said...

Congrats!!! Have a safe trip.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

BOO HOO- that was beautiful.....

PRayer warriors to the rescue...We are on it.

Megan

Anonymous said...

YES! This is the post I've been waiting for! Praying all goes smoothly with fingerprints! Praise God!

Alleen said...

Awesome!!! I hope all works out with the fingerprints.

Joe Blow said...

Hey Lori and Joel!
Congratulations on everything working out to finally bring Sonja home. Marty and I are finally getting settled here in Idaho. God bless you all!

Mary Beth and Marty

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...