Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I'm spoiled!!

Thank you Secret Blog Pal!!! You ROCK!!! I love the taggie!!!! Sonja will too!!! My SBP sent this taggie blanket and I got it in the mail today!!!



I finally have Sonja's room complete after finishing the painting on her dresser! I just need to put one more coat of paint on the knobs and they too can be put on! I wasn't going to use the dresser, (it use to be Nico's and so it had blue, red, green and yellow all over it) but decided I needed more storage in her room after getting so many clothes from friends! I can't turn away donated clothes!! They are all too cute and in good shape!! THANK YOU TO Brenda, Lori, Steph, Margaret and Heather for passing the clothes on! I love being able to use them!! Thank you!!!





12 comments:

Kim said...

What a cool taggie. I really should get one for Alex. The room looks great. We just need to get that little girl home and in it!!!

Crystal said...

Hey --I have the same tag blanket and Emma loves it--I mean loves it!!!!!!! I love the room and STRIPES!!!!!!! So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am checking on you daily!!!! COME ON PINK!!!! hugs!!!

Kylie's Mommy said...

I love the painted stripes on the walls. I bet that was tough to do.

Thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

Dottie

www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Maxine said...

Absolutely adorable. I can just see Sonja in it. What a blessed little girl. I love her picture on your profile. It was such a treat to have her waving at us over at our place.

Natalie said...

Sonja's room looks great! It will be fun to see pictures of her in it very soon here!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous room! I love the colors. And you know I love the tag blanket. Super cute- wanna come to my house and paint???

HollyGee said...

Those stripes are AWESOME!!!!! I don't have the patience for that.

JuJu - said...

DID YOU PAINT THOSE STRIPES???????
OMG That room is so cute!! I love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to decorating for my peanut - I will wait until she is a couple of months old to do that though - I want to get a good feel for her little personality!My girls want to help and we are gonna do it together this summer when they are out of school!GIRL POWER:)

PRAYING FOR PINK:):):):):):)

Julia

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Maya has one of those tag blankets and she loved it. I love the baby room.

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

Wow look at that painting. I love it. Did you do that yourself? IF so I would like to recruit your talents for my house.

Megan

Kerry said...

Beautiful! My favorite thing is the moose in her crib. I love moose!

margaret said...

It looks so pretty! Can I move in? :)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...