Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!







I woke up to this beautiful scenery of white fluffiness! I stepped out to capture a few pix! God has richly blessed us with 15 beautiful acres of land!

The neighbors and us ventured out in the snow last night to go to our New Year's Eve Gala at a local restaurant. We had a fabulous time enjoying a five course meal, molten chocolate from a fountain and "cutting the rug" to a live big band! We had a great time.

2006 Was a year of struggle for us regarding the adoption and our business, but through it all we have been extremely blessed! God is so good and He has provided and protected. We are looking forward to what God has in-store for us in 2007!

Happy New Year to you!!

10 comments:

Tricia said...

Lori!!

Happy New Year!

The COUNTDOWN IS ON UNTIL YOU GET TO SEE YOUR PRECIOUS BABY GIRL! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Andrea said...

YEA! It's nice to see some SNOW in MN.

I am so excited for your visit. The pictures are going to be AWESOME!!

Crystal said...

I love these pictures --It makes me want to take Caleb and go make snowangels!!!!! So pretty!!!!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Lori, do you realize that the countdown is on one hand now???!!? I can't wait for you to get there and get that baby in your arms. What a great way to start a new year. The pictures are beautiful!!!

JuJu - said...

Lori - I want to send you a little something for Sonja and I want to get it to you before you leave -
please email me your address quickly!!

I am so excited you are gonna get to be your daugheter soon:):)


Julia

Maxine said...

How beautiful Lori! So nice that you have snow. Here in NJ it is in the 50's and 60's and no snow in sight. God's blessings as you near the time to see that little girl. Please forgive me about the tagging thing. I had trouble thinking!!!!
Happy New Year!

Lori said...

Thanks everyone!! I am so excited and I think I might have everything now. Who knows? I'll probably have to run to the store, one more time!!

Natalie said...

Lori...I have just discovered your blog. Who knows where I have been?! I'm so excited for you to go meet your beautiful daughter! Have a safe and wonderful trip. Can't wait to see all of the pictures!

HollyGee said...

No snow to be seen yet in these parts. Crazy weather, we're having.

I can't wait to see pics of you with your baby girl:)

Anonymous said...

AAAHHHHHH! I can't believe we're down to THREE days! Woo Hoo!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...