Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bargain Baby!!



Look what I found at the outlet mall!!! A whopping four dollars! I couldn't resist!! This baby has everything she could ever need. (Except:If anyone has a black long sleeve shirt.(9mo.)We could use that to complete an outfit!)(Oh and she doesn't have a tag blanket! ;) Hint Hint!!) I have received so many bins, boxes and bags of clothes. We won't have to buy clothes until she is 2! Thank God!! I just had to get this though! This will be her dress she wears to the Embassy! Can't wait to take a picture of her in it!!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

GORGEOUS! That is such a pretty dress. And CHEAP, too- even better! Sonja is going to be gorgeous in it. I can't wait to see the pictures. C'mon PINK!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Very pretty!!! I love a good bargin.

Stephanie Balvin said...

Don't worry I have clothes for when she is 2, just let me know when you need more!

Natalie said...

Sonja is going to look beautiful in that dress! Great shopping!

Lori said...

Thanks everyone! Thanks Steph - I will let you know!! It really has been a blessing to get so many clothes! I don't know that she would have been dressed otherwise!! When she grows out of em' I'll continue to pass them along!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

How absolutely precious that dress is. She's look great in it. BRING ON EMBASSY DAY.

Megan

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...