Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Story Teller

"Can I tell you a story?" Nico asked of our visiting friend, Aiden. Nico and I helped our friends out last week for a short bit by watching their son. We had a great time.


"OH let me tell you a story about Great Grandpa Lloyd.......



"Did you hear the one about the bugs?.........



Nico talked the entire time while he held him. Aiden couldn't get a word in!! And I didn't even get to hold him, except to pick him up to change his diaper!!
Just what this household needed! We had a blast, hopefully we will get to watch him again soon....

5 comments:

The Charlebois said...

Looks like somebody is going to be an EXCELLENT big brother! :)

Maxine said...

This is just too adorable! What a precious little boy you have. No wonder Aiden likes him so. Aiden is a cutie too. What fun you must have had. I agree, Sonja is going to have a great big brother.

Kim said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nico is just adorable! We've been blessed with nothing but support from our family, friends and congregation. We are the first to do an international adoption in our small congregation, but not the first in our small town. We have one family in our congregation that has done a domestic adoption, and our pastor is an adoptee! I hope you get out of PGN soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Nico was so affectionate with Lincoln at Cooper's party. I know he'll be a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was mine...sorry, I hit enter too early.

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...