Friday, December 08, 2006

Seven Months




FINALLY! It has been approximately three months since we have seen or heard any updates on Sonja. Yeah, today we finally got pictures and updated medical information!

She is five days away from turning seven months in these pictures. She is 26 1/2" inches long, 13.12lbs. and still enjoys her Similac Advance! She also is enjoying vegetables, bananas with rice cereal. She loves music (that's my girl!) and she dances, rolls in her bed (oh I should have seen it) :(, watches Barnie (not so thrilled about that) and she loves toys with noise!! It also says that she goes to bed at 9:30pm and has three naps during the day! Yeah, that's what it said, crazy, I know!!!

Oh, I am so happy that we got updated information and pictures. It certainly makes me miss her even more! My wonderful husband said that I can travel to VISIT her soon! I'm very excited about this!! (He won't be able to go with me, which makes me sad, but I'm glad he's letting me go!!!!!) I just can't wait anymore. I know that sounds selfish, but well ok so I'm selfish! I can't do the waiting anymore!! I will feel better when the plane ticket is booked!

13 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie pie!! Alex is just over 7 months and also takes three naps - it's wonderful. Can't wait to hear your visit plans.

Heidi said...

She's beautiful! I'm so excited to hear that you're going to visit Sonja. Hopefully the same thing will happen to you that happened to us...we were so frustrated with PGN that we couldn't stand the wait and went to go visit Elijah. When we came home, we had PGN approval almost a week later and a month after our visit trip we were back to bring him home. Sonja needs to come home soon!!

margaret said...

She is adorable!!

Crystal said...

She is so beautiful!!!!--I just found your blog from someone else's--I love it!!!!--We are adopting too!!--I am soo glad you going to visit!!

Crystal said...

ps--OOOOOOH MY GOODNESS--We live in Ohio but we travel to Minnesota-- my husbands family lives there and I saw that you live in MInnesota--too coool!!!!!

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so adorable. You are not selfish for wanting to see your daughter. I call that LOVE!!

Elle said...

What a precious one! I like your blog very much. Please feel free to drop by my place any time. Have a nice evening.

Elle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment. I will be back to check on things, have a great Monday.

Lori said...

Thanks everyone!

Maxine said...

Oh Lori,
She is such a cutie. I am so thankful you are getting to go to see her. I have been praying for your family and trust that the Lord will soon allow you to bring your little one home. So thankful you got these pictures. God's blessings.

Maxine said...

I thought I should clarify. After reading my comment, I did not mean that the Lord would let you bring her home THIS time, but SOON. And I know He will.

Sig said...

Glad you are going to go visit! Even better if you get the word she is coming home before you leave ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...