Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Stop calling me!!! I already voted!!!!!

Oh I know they are just doing their job. Three calls within one hours time from the same party to get out and vote?! Come on!!

I will be grateful when this day is done and praising God for a new day tomorrow! I know that it is my privilege and right to vote and I'm proud of that, but I don't need to be annoyed by it or come to a point in time that I'm going to regret this season of time to come around. Keep it fun and not annoying! I feel for those turning 18 and just starting out! Especially if they are not a person of debate such as myself. I easily get annoyed when there is a debate going on, whether it is in a vehicle among friends or nation wide!

I'm Lori and I approve this blog!

1 comment:

Maxine said...

This post was priceless, Lori. I wish I had seen it on Tuesday!! I could have written the same exactly. I was totally fed up by the end of the day. If you read my post for the next day, you'll see I had talked to myself and gotten my thoughts together as I remembered out heritage.
I love the way you signed off.
I still pray for you and your little Sonja.
Maxine (a/k/a Nanna)

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...