Saturday, October 28, 2006

Update!

We have been in the PGN process for approximately five weeks now. I was really hoping to hear something soon. Our social worker sent an urgent email to us on Tuesday, October 24th telling us that she needed an I600 form signed, notarized and then sent off to her. Thankfully we were able to do that. We were on our way out the door to a three day conference. On good days the tears don't come on bad days when no news, emails or pictures have shown up, they do and sometimes this....


(Thanks for asking Maxine!)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I know exactly what you mean! I would look on the computer every five minutes some days expecting some sort of update. When it didn't come, I did feel like pulling my hair out! Here's hoping to a speedy PGN approval!!

Heidi
home with ELijah for 3 1/2 weeks!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...