CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 28, 2006

R U READY?

Check this out!

3 comment(s):

Darlene said...

I noticed alot of clicks coming through to CWO from here today.

Thanks for posting my button. Aren't you nice? :) !

After seeing it on your green background, I fixed it, the edges were so jagged. I'm picky. :D

Lori said...

Thanks Darlene! It does look better. Way to go! I really like having this tool on my website.

Maxine said...

Hello Lori,
Your blog came up on my CWO random click and I was touched by your August 17th post. That article was beautiful! Both of my children were adopted and my oldest is expecting our first grandchild any day. I definitely know the truth of the words in that article. I loved where it said "parent and child are linked by law and by love." I also am going to try to remember to say "was adopted" rather than "is adopted." Thanks for posting that. Come and visit me when you can.