Saturday, June 10, 2006

Six going on 16?!

Ever since Nico was brought home, we have always had music in his room. Anywhere from a crib musical toy to a CD player, that use to play his kids songs and occassionally FM 98.5 KTIS Radio. The other day he was in his room playing and, of course, had music on. As I was walking by his room, Nico stuck his head out and said, "Hey Mom, check out this Rap music!" To my horror he had switched his radio to a local rap station. I think I have aged twenty years! I told him that he was not allowed to listen to those stations and that he would only be allowed to listen to CD's that Mom or Dad bought for him. Instantly he requested rap, rock n' roll, country and Michael Monroe (a one band guitar man who played at his school). Thankfully I had just received some coupons in the mail and so I ran out and purchased a couple for him. They were a hit! He was dancing his way to bed!!

1 comment:

QueenBee said...

THat is hilarious! Soul Train look out!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...