Monday, June 19, 2006

Our little Sonja is growing!

We received updated photos of Sonja today. We are so excited! Time is ticking, she is two months old tomorrow! Oh I wish I could hold her. I am bummed that they got photos of her eyes shut again, but I'm thankful that I got photos. You can see her changing already. She is getting so big. We haven't received any medical reports with the photos today, but do expect to hear something soon. I want to see the pounds go on (Ironic, I never thought I would ever say that!!). I have had women say, "Oh your not missing a thing the first four months, they just eat, sleep and poop!" I know that they mean well and it is all in fun, but I am missing out, we all are! Thanks for your continued prayers. Praise God she is growing!

8 comments:

margaret said...

Look at those chubby cheeks! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lori~

There is so much I would love to talk to you about. Could you email me? My address is heidi_goossen@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Heidi :)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! What country are you adopting her from again? I hope all is going well-it has been a long time!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori said...

Hey Carrie - Yes it has been a long time! Hope all is well with you?! She is coming to us from Guatemala. We can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I am studying abroad in Guatemala next spring! Do you know when you are going to be able to get her?

Lori said...

That's great Carrie! I'm not sure - they tell us 4 - 6months. We are hoping that we can have her before Christmas. Sorry I hope it's not Spring. If it turns out to be that long, we will definately hookup!!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...