Friday, June 02, 2006

Could you imagine?

Last night I had the joy of sitting down with a friend from church and gabbing for 5 1/2 hours. We touched on everything! One of our topics was adoption - of course! - I love talking about adoption, couldn't ya' tell?! Anywho, she brought up another couple that I use to link to my web site and wondered how they were doing. Here is the link if you want to check out their story. They are a young couple, he is a youth pastor. They have struggled to conceive. They have had some major changes, click onto the last March entry and you can read what those changes were. They are still continuing to adopt Elijah and we are actually one or two steps behind them. I posed the question to my friend, could you imagine if we met in Guatemala? I certainly wouldn't be shy if I saw them. I would definitely approach them and share how I know who they are. Yes it would be freaky to them, it would to me, but what are the chances?!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Lori~

I would love it if we met in Guatemala! We cannot wait to travel. We found out we entered PGN on 6/06, so we'll see how long our wait is. Keep me updated on your progress!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...