Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Boys and their toys!




Joel and Nico were testing out our latest addition to our company. Recently our company purchased this baby! We apparently were in need of it. I question the NEED of it, but do realize that we will make great use of it, not to mention my husband and our yard!! We did sell our trencher, however, we do need to still sell a Chevy pickup truck and a Ford bucket truck (ALTEC boom is on it). Anyone interested, leave me a comment with your email and we will contact you.

1 comment:

Chris Good said...

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. It's summer time and boys love to play with their toys. As well as get Yard work, play with kids outside, and just generally keep up with the zillions of things to do.

Hope all is well with your family!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...