Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Na na na na na na na na na.......BATMAN!




Nico's room is done! My wonderful husband has small pieces of trim to put around the window ledge and hang the doors. Then I can decorate! I need to find a frame for Nico's poster. It is vertically challenged!
Next the bathroom. I'm feeling like the bathroom will never happen, but I know that some day it will appear after much sweating, painting, staining and emptying our pockets!! Most of what needs to get done, needs my husbands handy work and well.......he's a busy man!! Obviously when other areas of our lives are full, this takes a back burner. Some day.......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

The Charlebois said...

way cute!

margaret said...

Sweet room!

Stephanie Balvin said...

Way to go! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

hEY! i LOVE IT! It looks great!

Lori said...

Thanks everybody!! I love decorating and I can't wait to get going on that soon!

Praise the Father, Praise the Son!

 Happy Easter 2023! Hope you and your families have been having a good Sunday.  Holidays for me have always been anxiety filled. From having...